Mar 9, 2011

I formed a blag, i formed a blag. Look at me! i formed a blag

That's about all I've got to say to you fuckers until I put some real, original thought into the idea of writing about myself. And not making it so goddamned self-absorbed. Also, if you're not familiar, the title of this particular blag is a reference to an Art Brut song called "Formed a Band." I hope you're happy now.

Cause I formed a blag.

I guess I should mention, at least in passing, that I don't know what is going on in my life. And i'm basically fine with that. I'm about 3 bad things from packing my shit and moving 200 miles north of here with absolutely no support structure. I'm ok living off credit cards if that means I can get the fuck out of houston. I just don't want to feel suffocated anymore. I'll choke your neck. Don't make me do it.

Love you!
-the motherfucking zed

2 comments:

  1. oh, right, the whole reason i made this damn thing. so i could comment on your blag.

    ReplyDelete